With Christmas just a few days away do you need some last minute ideas? Here are few projects that can be pulled together quickly using upcycled bottles and cans.
1) Upcycled tin can nesting dolls. I designed this project a few years ago this video shows how it all goes together.
Click here to download the templates for tin can nesting dolls.
2) A fun twist on gift card giving from Happy Clippings.
3) Or make some quick personalized photo luminaries like these from Our Best Bite.
4) Scented Sugars for gift giving from Food52.
5) Snow Globe Decoration from Upcycle That
6) Bath bombs in a jar from the idle wife.
7) Snowman Play Dough from Repeat Crafter Me
8) Etched Glass Container Jars from Martha Stewart
9) Sewing Kit in a Jar from Martha Stewart
10 ) Faux Stain Glass Finish from Mason Jar Craft Love
11) For your friends that like to drink here are 20 DIY Cocktail Jar Gift Ideas from Frugal Beautiful.
12) Tin can snowman from Practically Functional
13) These ice lanterns made with tin cans also from Practically Functional are positively lovely.
14) Santa Center Piece Tin from Sew Many Ways
Here are some Free printable tags from I Gotta Create to add to all of your newly made goodie jars.